Health Service Discounts Good Causes donates funds to charities and good causes that support and assist NHS staff members in times of need, crisis or hardship.
- Play the lottery for £1 per game entry
- Register your details with Health Service Discounts Lottery
- Select the number of chances you wish to enter in each draw. Remember the more entries the more chance you have of winning the weekly jackpot
- Your payment is by Direct Debit and paid monthly
- Confirm your details and submit the Direct Debit mandate
- Following your registration, Health Service Discounts Lottery will send you confirmation of your entry and allocate your unique game number/s along with the date of the first draw you will be entered into
- The draw will take place by 2pm each Friday
- If your number matches the selected winning number you will win the weekly jackpot which will be a percentage of the money staked
- The results of each draw will be published on the Health Service Discounts Lottery website. Winners will be contacted by email within 10 working days of their number being drawn. The winning amount will be paid directly into the bank account provided within 10 working days
Draw Date: Friday 8th December 2017, First Prize
Call The Lottery Hotline
0870 300 1202
HEALTH SERVICE discounts lottery is licensed by Wigan Council under the 2005 Gambling Act, www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
HEALTH SERVICE discounts lottery is licensed to provide lottery services. The promoter of the lottery is Brinc LTD. No tickets will be sold to or by anyone under the age of 16. Play responsibly – www.gambleaware.co.uk